Nifty Wisconsin T-Shirt

DrBear

oh yeah...unless the QB's John Stocco...god he sucks :evil:

Thank heavens someone else realizes that. Numerous people at the Badger Nation board (click HERE) are under the delusion that he can play quarterback. You can see their other delusions as well. And most of them really didn't like this shirt, FWIW; see THIS.

He sure as hell tore up the Gophers last year. :wacko:

One good game out of 12 is a pretty minimal standard.

Packers-2.png

Ha that rose bowl offense, music city defense it so true.........lived in minny my whole life and am a huge gopher fan, though my bro i going to wisconsin next year. Stocco would have been at some Sun Belt or D1AA type of school if it were not for a wide reciever named Larry Fitzgerald. This little known High School reciever is single handedly the reason Stocco is playing at Wisconsin....

It's pretty sweet.  How long before Michigan and Ohio State copy it?

Actually, Michigan has been doing a student shirt for 3 years now. Of course, we stole it from Notre Dame. At both schools, the student section was a sea of maize/green. Now, this season UM's shirt is blue, and ND's gold. Meh.

As a student at UM, I like the maize ones so much more. They had an email vote on which to choose and they picked blue. Oh well. Maize is so much more distinctive.

Archived