Québec Royales' baseball concept...

GeorgesL

Should I put "QUEBEC" on the road jerseys?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Basically what I did was moved the Royales from Montréal to Québec City, and kept the logo as is, but then added a fleur-de-lis as the cap logo, which I felt was simple enough.

quebecuniforms.jpg

I left the road uniforms with "ROYALES" for now. As always, C&C is appreciated.

I think these would be great KC Royals concepts (except for the hat.)

I like the use of red on the alt.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think these would be great KC Royals concepts (except for the hat.)

With respect to the KC Royals/MLB in general, doesn't the logo and wordmark kinda scream "Padres" to you? I mean, of course, the different colors, but outside of that....

To the concept itself, I can't decide what I think of the Royales' bluish-purple color as it's coming in on my monitor. Other than that, this is a good, solid job.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

With respect to the KC Royals/MLB in general, doesn't the logo and wordmark kinda scream "Padres" to you? I mean, of course, the different colors, but outside of that....

Yeah, I see it now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow, Montreal's losing all their teams these days :P

Actually, for my fantasy baseball league, the Dragons occupy Montreal, and with the success they've been having in my league, the Royales wouldn't last a month there. :D

Archived