It begins...

CC97

Well as a Yankee Fan it is time to rebuild. They should rebuild in the fashion like they did in the 90's where they had a core of players from the minors and they brought in vetrans through FA. I would gladly give up a year or 2 for another 4 championships. This current team is old and that's why they are inconsistant. They can be great one day and bad the next. I think that is a sign of being old.

This season is lost, and since it is Bernie Williams should play ever day in Center. He has earned that right. He has been on the Yankees for 15 years. He was on the the team in the Early 90's when they were bad, he was a key peice of the Championship teams. While he isn't a decent CF anymore he should be allowed to play it and in his Yankee Career in Center in a lost season. Which this is.

PROOF that Baseball needs fixed.

Well, if a 200 million dollar team can't win the championship doesn't that mean that competitive balance has been fixed to where you can't buy a championship.

As for the Yankee payroll it isn't that they spent a lot it is that the poorly spent the money. You can't just throw money out and expect to win just ask the Orioles, Dodgers, Mets, and now the Yankees.

Padres get: Paul Quantrill

Yankees get: Darrell May and Tim Redding, plus cash

Good trade.

Redding went to high school right here in Rochchacha. I even called one of his games several years ago.

He's not lived up to potential, but May and Redding are two guys worth gamblin on for a player that was to be releeased.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

rebuilding through the farm is good for any team, but when it comes to the Yanks...what farm system? they damn near traded every prospect worth a damn :P shoot, the Yanks might wanna kick things off by actually *gasp* trading for prospects :blink:

yeah, I know, end-of-the-world shocking :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived