Cowboys new jerseys?

sc49erfan15

I was watching Sportscenter last night and they had a piece on Bill Parcells and Jerry Jones and all this other Cowboys mumbo jumbo, but that's not the point. They showed footage of Cowboys training camp, and the 'Boys were wearing white jerseys with navy blue sleeves and what looked like blue numbers with black outlines. They looked a LOT like the Seahawks white unis, I actually thought they were when I first saw them. This was at about 3 AM, and I remember I saw the blue unis but I can't remember if they had white sleeves or not. Does anybody else have any info on this?

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Yeah, they were definitely practice jerseys. But it really doesn't make sense for them to wear practice jerseys that 1. Look nothing like their regular jerseys and 2. Look like they had a lot of detail (these did, I seem to remember them having the Cowboys wordmark above the numbers, and stripes and the Cowboys logo on the sleeves). If they're not getting new jerseys this year I guess this is a false alarm, but this is definitely a little...odd.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Kinda Like "Baseball's" batting warm-ups.  I like the Buc's stuff posted here.  I haven't seen the Cowboys yet.  

Good info guys!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Oh yeah and...

BUCS SUCK(S)!

lets not get into this STL! lol i think last night was enough trash talkin, unless of course you say something like that we get goin again :laugh: :laugh:

PS. lets not forget who the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS are!!! you guessed it..the BUCCANEERS! and for the record dominated your Rams too! :laugh: :laugh:

092302_sapp_2.jpg

Archived