Kentucky Speedway sues NASCAR

Dilbert

I do: "Won't. Work."

NASCAR has already had many scheduling problems with tracks:

*Moving Darlington's date really made a lot of fans angry.

*Texas complained for years for a second race, and I don't know if they got it yet or not

*NASCAR tried to remove some events, like Pocono, but can't because the track would say it's a biased descision.

*They had to close Rockingham, which made them very angry. Along with most fans.

So Kentucky raising cane now, is probably pushin Brian France one step closer to insanity.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

*Texas complained for years for a second race, and I don't know if they got it yet or not

They did.

They should consider either putting North Wilkesboro or Rockingham back before they consider Kentucky IMO.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Well, North Wilkesboro and Rockingham were left for two different reasons:

North Wilkesboro was too small. As in the entire track was too narrow. Rockingham was because of not enough people going. Of course, NASCAR scheduling it during the worst time of year for NASCAR in North Carolina (from what I've heard) had nothing to do with it.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I would love to see racing back at Wilkesboro instead of ANOTHER Las Vegas clone. I mean, you can only see so many before you get annoyed.

Oh yeah, the day they drop Darlington completely is the day I stop watching NASCAR (I am down to watching only Daytona/Talladega now, but that would be the last straw for me).

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Ive been to Kentucky Speedway many times, and I dont even think they are near ready for a Nextel Cup Race. They need to stick with the Busch series and IRL. Besides its out in the Middle of nowhere. Before the speedway came along there was nothing in Sparta, Kentucky.

Signature intentionally left blank

Nashville built a track after the one in Kentucky and Nascar has repeatedly stated there is not a race in Nashville Superspeedway's future. Everyone knew that oand they still built the thing anyway. Drivers from IRL, Busch and Craftsman Truck series have been complimentary of the track but nascar ain't coming back to Middle Tennessee. They want a race in Seattle and other new markets, read outside the South.

This will be a another shining example of our overly litigious society.

RobbyBox2.jpg

Archived