"The Return of the Kings" Press Conference

kingssss

For anyone who is able to get FSN West, especially Kings' fans, and i know there are some here, the Kings will hold a press conference Monday at 2 PT. It will also be streamed live via internet on the Kings' website.

I really love how theyre makin it sound more important than it is by actually calling it "The Return of the Kings" Press Conference, lol.

This is just FYI.

teamsnew2.png

Good thing it's gonna be on their site. And I get off work at 2 PT (3 MT where I live), so I'll have to speed home to catch it, I guess.

Plus, according to the website, Lucky Luc's gonna be there, so does that mean he's gonna lace them up for at least one more season with the Kings? (Pretty please!!! :grin: )

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Plus, according to the website, Lucky Luc's gonna be there, so does that mean he's gonna lace them up for at least one more season with the Kings? (Pretty please!!!  :grin: )

I really hope so. I know he's gettin older and isnt as good as he used to be but i really want him back this year. for at least this year and maybe next, you never know. we'll see.

teamsnew2.png

Archived