We've got hockey back!

Juddley

Hi all...I am like all of you who are extremely excited that hockey is back this fall. However, I was trying to find out about the new schedules and when they are out. There more than likely is a thread on here about this, but didn't see it. My main question is when are schedules out. And another question for the heck of it is what teams do you follow and how often do you go to the games.

I'm guessing the schedules will be out later than usual. It usually comes out at the end of July if I'm not mistaken.

I'm a St. Louis Blues fan. I live in southwest Missouri and didn't really get into hockey until about 10 or 11 years ago - when I was in high school. I didn't have a true favorite team until I was in college and went to a St. Louis Blues-Dallas Stars game at Savvis Center. I was hooked and have been a die-hard Blues fan for the last eight years or so. I went to about 4 or 5 games last year, which wasn't too bad considering it's about a 3 1/2-hour drive from my home to downtown St. Louis. I doubt I'll go to as many this year since I probably won't renew my mini-ticket plan (just don't have the money this year - maybe next year after my wife gets out of graduate school), but I plan on going to 1 or 2 this coming year.

LET'S GO BLUES!!!!!

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

Yah, my bet is that they're gonna wait to put out any schedules. My guess is that it probably won't be out until August sometime (seeing the draft is on the 30th, I'd have to venture that the scheds will be out shortly after that)...

Team wise, I'm a Rangers fan (was a Whalers fan until that pig Karmanos decided to move the team to Raleigh...he whined that UConn hoops got more press, then moves to an area where UNC, Duke, and NC State hoops are king...how this guy was a success in the business world is beyond me). I'll probably end up going to at least one game at the Garden this season and I might also take a trip down to Philly to see the Flyers as well...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived