Michaels and Theismann for MNF

Pat

EA Sports Theismann NFL 2007?

Madden has inked a contract with EA for like six or eight more years...What'll be interesting is Madden will be on NBC, but EA has the rights to ESPN. No conflict of interests there, no not at all.

Theezman may have been the worst pick for Monday Night ESPN. I hate that guy. He's not funny, he's not that bright, and what made his games somewhat manageable to watch was Paul McGuire constantly calling out Theisman on all of his questions/predictions/previews. And 90% of the people I know who are big football fans HATE Theezman as well. Questionable choice by ESPN. Then again, ESPN has been doing questionable things since 1997, concering personnel. I give Theisman a year with Michaels before he gets fired, or until Michaels stabs him 1,042 times.

Leave Keith Jackson to college football...just put him back on the big games rather than Pac-10 only. Whoooaaa big golly! Keith Jackson is by far THE BEST college announcer out there. 100000000000000 times better than Mushburger, Nessler, Tirico, etc. Although Lundquist does a pretty good job for CBS/SEC.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Keith Jackson was Monday Night Football's play-by-play announcer during the show's inaugural season in 1970.

I'd say that Tom Hammond is the slight favorite to be named play-by-play announcer on NBC's new Sunday night NFL broadcasts, with Marv Albert just behind him. Costas will be paired with Cris Collinsworth in the NBC studio on the broadcasts.

I would go with Tom Hammond myself. I do enjoy listening to him. In fact I have already suggested him :)

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...808&hl=hammond#

I saw, I came, I left.

Joe Theisman may have been a decent qb for a couple of years but when it comes to broadcasting a game, he's no Norman Einstein.

Yeah--that Norman Einstein was one crazy genius! :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived