Puckguy's 3000th post bonanza!

Puckguy14

Boston's is good. Wouldn't mind them using that.

Chicago's is good too. Though I'm doubting it would work well.

Columbus...all around great. I concur that it'll probably be inevitable that they go with this set (or something similar) fulltime.

Colorado's is mildly better than their usual set. IMO, I would have gotten rid of all black period, but your's is a good comprimise. (If I had my way though, I'd rid them up that ugly burgundy.)

Montreal's could work, but without the same stripes on the sleeves, it doesn't match up right.

Islanders..well the shoulder logos work. But that third jersey is gone for a reason.

Philadelphia's changes, while they would work, I just can't imagine them going through with it. (Never mind that I don't think they need the silver in there at all.

St. Louis...I like what you did to the sleeves of the white jersey. The shoulders though are way too busy and don't seem to match up with the either the stripes or logo (though I can see why you tried).

Vancouver...It's a good interpretation, but it needs more sky blue in there to work

Washington...the white jersey is perfect. The blue jersey......NO NO NO!!! A dark jersey can not have a "bottom half" (or something like that), that is a lighter color than the top half of the jersey. The reasoning for this is because it makes it look like the players are wearing a colored jersey that is several sizes too small. I call this a "poncho effect" (This was the same problem that plagued one Flames red jersey concept I saw last year wear the bottom part of the jersey was yellow instead of black.)

Tampa Bay...I like the new stripes and I like the font. I'm not fond of the new logo or the bolts on the shoulders though.

All in all, good work.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile, but I've finally been able to finish one concept before my computer went kaput:

New York Rangers Mix in old with modern and kept the Liberty logo in there. Personally, One of my favorite concepts.

NHL-NYR.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

It's been awhile, but I've finally been able to finish one concept before my computer went kaput:

New York Rangers Mix in old with modern and kept the Liberty logo in there. Personally, One of my favorite concepts.

NHL-NYR.gif

That font really works with the shadows and the overall look.

It looks more lively for some reason...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived