Ucla hockey jerseys

DEAD!

I didn't know UCLA had a hockey team for 75 years!  They are in what is known as the Pac8? I'm not sure if this has ever been posted, but here is their jersey, which is features a different angle of the bruin on the front. I've never seen this before.

homeJersey.jpg

hockeyhead.gif

I saw, I came, I left.

That's cool. I like the Stanford and UCLA hockey logos. Most schools nowadays have a hockey team on some level or another. I live in Atlanta and Georgia Tech, University of Georgia, and Kennesaw State University all have club ice hockey teams. GT has had theirs since the late 70's I think.  Kennesaw is a suburb of Atlanta and is where I actually live.

Cal Berkley and UCLA both have really nice jerseys.

Too bad Stanford doesn't use that Ducks style logo.  

Hey Hardman, I'm hoping to go to Colorado College.  Either CC or Ohio Weslyan University.  I'm starting my senior year of highschool on the 27 of this month.

OU is just getting one here, osu has had one for about 5years...... UCLA and the pac8 is part of the ACHA which has 3 divisions its basically a club team college league.....i tried out for OU, OSU, and UCLA, USC, and UC-Davis but they didn't have what i wanted to major in.....little off topic there but whatever

Hmm.... UC-Davis. Nice campus! I've been there once because I have a cousin who went there. Here's pic of their hockey team. They pretty much took their template from the St. Lous Blues. I really like the Aggies' logo.

I saw, I came, I left.

California once used these god awful yellow jerseys.  Put it this way it would be if the Penguins went back to the V shoulder home jerseys and replaced white with yellow, yellow with white, and navy for black.  Plus a Fylers like lettering in diagonal on front that says California.  Just brutal!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived