riddell revolution

mac

I was looking through pictures on the bengals website and saw this picture, chris henry in white is wearing a riddell revolution helmet with a facemask that looks like it belongs on a regular riddell helmet. I also saw several players with the old revo facemasks, so those are not totally gone. Does anybody know about this.

tc05-19.jpg

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Looks like a revo facemask to me.

Maybe not the cage design, but how it clips onto the helmet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Their website really doesn't say much. I imagine its a way to get players to change to something they've never in their life worn, but looks to something similar to what they are (and maybe even the public) used to seeing. Personally, I think the revolution helmets and masks are fugly. They are even worse on a team like the colts with the lighter colors.

KISSwall09.jpg

Schutt, otherwise known as Air, is now producing masks for the Revo. They just started doing it this year. I'll have some samples where I am working now and will let ya'll know what they look like. And no, Riddell did not change the mask on the Revo. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Archived