Buffalo Bills Concept

RedFalcon7

i like the bills uniforms, but i dont like that the stripe on the pants doesnt match the one on the side of the jerseys, especially when they where the all-blues. so i did that and then decided the pants needed something else, which is when i put the buffalo on the hip, then thought about it and decided the jerseys might look good with the buffalo on the sleeve, this is the final concept i came up with including and alternate that i designed.... i didnt create an away uniform but i also didnt think this was a hard pattern to follow, just white jersey, blue yoke, blue pants, red stripe, follow the pattern demonstrated in these pics and the only thing i'd do differently is make the numbers look like the ones on these uniforms, the away ones only have one outline where these have two. i think they would look better if they were white jersey, blue number, grey outline, dark blue outline.

BUF1.jpgBUF3.jpg

Nice.

Like lack of yoke, although I don't see a white jersey in your concept (the most offensive jersey in the NFL today, IMO).

Finish the job and darken the logo from royal blue to navy. Navy and royal are too close to each other to require having both. It looks inconsistent, and even if it's intentional, it doesn't look right. Then, you could get rid of the navy piping altogether - and make another step in the right direction.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's always nice to see someone come out with a concept for my hometown team (GO BILLS!). Anways, I really like these and I'm digging the red unis. However, I'm not a big fan of the logo being on both the pants and the sleeve, choose one location, both is overkill IMO. Nonetheless, very nice job.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I hate how the bills stripe on the jerseys and on the pants don't match. They match when they wear blue jersey and white pants, but when they wear blue jersey and blue pants or white jersey blue pants or white jersey white pants the striping from pants to jersey doesn't match and that drives me crazy when teams do that. I like these because of that you made the pants stripe and the jersey stripe the same.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived