Racing Concepts

robbman21

I'm starting this thread to show all of the racing concepts I'm doing for the new SIMdy Racing League,a computer-simulated Indycar racing league.Since I'm doing a lot of the cars for the league I decided I would post them here as they are finished.The first two are mine,the #21 Moutain Dew Reynard/Toyota and the Pepsi car which will be the alternate paint scheme for 3 of the 16 races.I'd love to hear what you guys think of these,C&C is always welcome.Enjoy!!!

MountainDewCar.gif

Alternate Scheme for Reno,New Englad,and Portland

PepsiCar.gif

98Falcons.png

great stuff dude. I often wonder why Mountain Dew doesn't play a bigger role in racing. They're the main sponsor for Evernham's Dodges in Nextel Cup for a couple races a year but that's it. It's great to see you put them on an Indy Car. Nice work!

Are you going to do any stock car stuff? Would love to see some.

:shocked: I feel confident in saying that OB Racing's paint schemes will not live up to the standard Knight racing has set.

Oh, and I liked the way you subtely put Pizza Hut on the back wing.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

:shocked: I feel confident in saying that OB Racing's paint schemes will not live up to the standard Knight racing has set.

I could do some schemes for your car if you'd like unless you were already planning on doing them,which I figured that you were.

98Falcons.png

I could do some schemes for your car if you'd like unless you were already planning on doing them,which I figured that you were.

Well I'm gonna try and see how it works out.

But if it bombs, I won't be ashamed to ask for help. :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived