NASCAR vs. the NHL

My TV:

mlslogo.png

MLS, Damn it. MLS!

MLS will not be a major player until the kids who grew up playing soccer and loving soccer have kids and pass on that love to their kids. It will be a generation before soccer will be a major player in the US. (Hopefully i will be dead by then :D )

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My TV:

mlslogo.png

MLS, Damn it. MLS!

MLS will not be a major player until the kids who grew up playing soccer and loving soccer have kids and pass on that love to their kids. It will be a generation before soccer will be a major player in the US. (Hopefully i will be dead by then :D )

I don't know. Soccer seems to be that type of sport you play as a kid but as you get older you loose interest in.

But the kids who first grew up playing soccer were young in the '70's/early '80's. We're a generation removed and soccer still isn't where people thought it would be. Maybe because MLS is the only league based in America that isn't the world's best competition in that sport. Do any futbol fans know where MLS actually is on the international stage? Like how many leagues are better than it?

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I went to the brick yard 400 last weekend, my first nascar race. I must say it was alot of fun. I came away from it with the feeling that it is like hockey, it is a sport where TV does it no justice. TV doesn't show you the speed. It, like hockey is much better live. For all you doubters out there like I once was go to a race, just one, get yourself good seats and you will enjoy you ass off.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived