World Baseball Classic project - Pool B

IronChefShark

its routine.....  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Continuing on with this project, here are the Pool B nations

USA - I stayed traditional, because well.....its USA dammit! Vests for home and road w/ pinstripes at home and piping on the road, and a navy alt. with simple red piping. I gave the hats red bills to bring more red into the equation. I made all the logos myself, the white outline on the red flag tails of the script would come out a bit crisper if I worked in vectors, but it gets the idea across.

usaBaseball.gif

Canada - Guess which MLB team this is heavily influenced by. Yes, the split lettering lives. Yes I did incorporate black and silver, OK. I went with black hats w/ red bills on the road because red hats w/ black bills paired with gray uniforms look HORRIBLE. I used a basic block font to keep it somewhat traditional yet modern at the same time.

canadaBaseball.gif

Mexico - Ive posted this concept back on Cinco de Mayo. I didnt change it since then. Obvious D-Back influence, but I like it. This is one of my favorite uniform concepts of all time personally.

mexicoBaseball.gif

South Africa - the most modern concept of this set, as this is not as traditional a baseball nation as the above three. South African national teams tend to wear green and gold with some black, and I stayed true to that here. They are supposed to be vests. I made the shoulder striping to resemble tiger or zebra stripes, and used an African style font to keep with the theme

southafricaBaseball.gif

vote, enjoy, and be happy :hockeysmiley:

• 8 years later...

are you 5?

me?

Yes, you. You are just the biggest, most annoying pest around here. If you actually take the time to read the grey area where the images were, you'd be able to see that he deleted them from his photobucket account. It's not that hard to figure out.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Grant, are you the one who has been voting on these SEVEN YEAR OLD THREADS!?!? If you're looking for attention, then you're getting it, but not in a good way by far. You're fixing to get banned yourself

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Grant, are you the one who has been voting on these SEVEN YEAR OLD THREADS!?!? If you're looking for attention, then you're getting it, but not in a good way by far. You're fixing to get banned yourself

No, I found it on the second page!!!!!!

are you 5?

me?

Yes, you. You are just the biggest, most annoying pest around here. If you actually take the time to read the grey area where the images were, you'd be able to see that he deleted them from his photobucket account. It's not that hard to figure out.

I knew that. I thought it was a recent post because along with it's twin... IT WAS ON THE SECOND PAGE!

303h7kn.jpg

Archived