Broncos Uniform Concept

phayze

I foresaw a trend developing so I got rid of the white outline on the numbers. I also added more orange to the away.

I'm not so sure about the orange trim around the neck/arms on the away. If you guys could comment specificly on that too it'd be appreciated.

Untitled-1.png

i like the orange unis. the blue, well I am sort of liking the newer blue on their unis now. I really like the old pats looks for the horsie. Maybe just a tad bigger.

looks like a great tweak or update!

**suggestion** the line on the the side, I think the concept would okay without but that is my 2 cents.

Can't say I like it at all. Not a fan of the old pats style not am I a fan as the orange primary and the royal blue. I can't see the Broncos going back to orange as the primary color. It's associated with 4 Super Bowl losses while the Navy is associated with back-to-back Super Bowl victories. On top of that when they have worn the current Orange alts they have loss in heartbreaking fashion. I'm starting to believe the orange is a curse.

Another thing I don't like the 2 color pants look. The pants should be all white or all blue not half and half.

Another thing I don't like the 2 color pants look. The pants should be all white or all blue not half and half.

They aren't. It's just like that to show what the pants options are/what it would look like with the jerseys.

On an unrelated note: The text above the numbers on the front is not alternating caps. For some reason it came out that way while it looks fine and all one size in illustrator.

Untitled-1.png

Love the idea, but it could use a tweak or two.

I wasn't a fan of the Flying Elvis on the shoulders because they were so big they crept down onto the chest. Same here. Maybe smaller, or do like the Jets and Steelers do with one logo on the left chest.

Also, I was never a fan of side panel stripes on the body of football jerseys. It looks fine for basketball, but it doesn't look right. And on your concept, the pants stripes (upgrade from present for what it's worth) don't flow smoothly into the side panel stripe on the jersey. You could dump the jersey panel stripe and be fine.

Other than that, well done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Like the idea of the logo on the shoulder on the shoulder and the number on the sleeve but thats about it. current color set i like better althought they might benefit from orange facemasks. and the side stripes should match, i hate when they dont, as i put in my bills alternate concept forum. http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=23965

they should also keep the stripe on the white jerseys orange so they can wear blue pants.

Archived