Jersey RAPTORS

~boshalladay~

The Raps are moving to Jersey? SCHWEET! Just in time too, with the Nets going to Brooklyn and all.

Hopefully, they'll be a little farther south, maybe A.C. so when the Kings move to Vegas, we'd have a phenomenal NBA Finals just for the possible extracurriculars.

:P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

READ MY LIPS! The Raptors will continue to reside at 40 Bay St., Toronto. Period. Discussion over!

Would you guys please accept that fact. Sheesh! :mad:  :flagcanada:

Whoa! Chill out, boss!

If the facetiousness wasn't obvious, take note of the emoticon. Look at the title of the thread: Jersey Raptors. I know what he meant, but I know what it says.

Relax, I'm not pushing for the Raps to move anywhere. Least of all A.C. - we have enough mediocre basketball in this part of the country already.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived