Baseball concept

jkrdevil

Weren't the Isotopes colours red black and yellow, or something like that? Check out the PCL's Alberquerque Isotopes! :D

Fortunately, I have the second season on dvd. It has the episode Dancin' Homer. It's where Homer is the Topes mascot. In it the Topes are wearing blue. I did these concepts of the show and not the real isotopes.

I seem to remember that the logos for the Springfield Isotopes were similar to those!!!!

Your right saintsfan, I just had a hard time recreating it so I just did an interlocking SI. In fact one of the episodes they joked that the team was moving to Albuquerque.

Actually the Springfield Isotopes colors are Red and White with a little black. In the early episodes the colors were blue and white. The cap has the two front panels white with the rest red. The logo is a black atom symbol with the elctrons circling around and the nucleus. You know what I mean. For verification the the colors are red and white, see the episode where the team is suspected to move to Albequerque or the episode where the 'Topes win the league and Homer and the boys go on a drunken rampage, resulting in a curfue for kids. Yeah, I know TOO much about the show.

I don't remember what the uniforms look like in those episodes, though. I know the home is white with maybe a thin red line on the cuff and down the side of the pants. ISOTOPES on the front. The road has never been seen on the show.

In the episode where the team might move, the logo is a coyote wearing a white shirt with(from left to right) an A, a cactus, and an I. The hat is the same as the Sprinfield on but with the A-cactus-I logo in black. I don't believe the logo is wearing a cap. the coyote is reddish-brown. This episode was on a couple nights ago, so I can remember it well.

Actually the Springfield Isotopes colors are Red and White with a little black. In the early episodes the colors were blue and white. The cap has the two front panels white with the rest red. The logo is a black atom symbol with the elctrons circling around and the nucleus. You know what I mean. For verification the the colors are red and white, see the episode where the team is suspected to move to Albequerque or the episode where the 'Topes win the league and Homer and the boys go on a drunken rampage, resulting in a curfue for kids. Yeah, I know TOO much about the show.

I don't remember what the uniforms look like in those episodes, though. I know the home is white with maybe a thin red line on the cuff and down the side of the pants. ISOTOPES on the front. The road has never been seen on the show.

In the episode where the team might move, the logo is a coyote wearing a white shirt with(from left to right) an A, a cactus, and an I. The hat is the same as the Sprinfield on but with the A-cactus-I logo in black. I don't believe the logo is wearing a cap. the coyote is reddish-brown. This episode was on a couple nights ago, so I can remember it well.

I'll do a mock up of the home uniform. Can I use your ISOTOPES script, jkrdevil?

I think your right, I remember the episode it's where homer finds out the team moving and goes on a hunger strike. I just went by the one I had on DVD.

Also, sure you can use my scripts.

Archived