Favorite Helmet?

leafs13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's not the right forum, but sometimes I just can't resist. I mean, c'mon. OSU fans talking smack about MICHIGAN paying players? Please. For you:

:D  :D

osu.gif

We can't help it that our alumni get better jobs than yours and have more money. Like it's our fault that we can afford better players? I imagine it's tough raking in booster cash at Michigan when all your graduates work at McDonald's and Wal-Mart. Better Jobs and Mo' Money! Just another perk that comes with an education from THE Ohio State University! :P

Good thing this is the logo forum, lest I bust out the US News rankings. OSU has improved, though. I think you guys cracked the top 80! Congrats! :D

ya, well can your band do "Script Michigan" on your hockey team's home ice? That's what I thought. :P

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

ya, well can your band do "Script Michigan" on your hockey team's home ice? That's what I thought.  :P

No, but whenever you see Script Ohio, and want to enjoy it, remember who exactly taught OSU the script Ohio..."Ted Boehm, OSU marching band member in 1935 and 1936, and considered an ?authority? on Script Ohio, wrote that indeed, Michigan had performed the first Ohio in script. " :D

spikes.jpg

Archived