2005 NFL Logos

tohasbo

Oops.

Should I delete them???

I doubt anyone sees them. I get a pop up requesting my user name and password for NFLMedia.com (which I don't have). Then I get the "user posted image" link as if something were broken (which they are).

If you really have access to that site, I'd guess you're risking it by even doing this. I'm also guessing, however, that you have illegal access to the site, or you'd know better than to do this.

It's where I sit.

OK, look at the name of the site.

It is NFLMedia.

That means it's for the news media covering the NFL.

It's not for interested fans.

The NFL (like all sports leagues) is protective of its images and doesn't want them used in ads and on Web sites it disapproves of, such as gambling sites. It does realize the media needs to use such things as logos. Thus the site.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

That Baltimore Ravens 10th Anniversary logo is highly offensive to me as a native Clevelander and loyal Browns fan.

I understand why its used and why its being celebrated, but if you think long and hard about it, they are celebrating the worst franchise move since the Dogers to LA.

To me, that team and that logo represent everything that is wrong with sports today, greed, greed, greed, money, money, money. Screw everyone else, gimme my money.....

Im glad Im reminded how sickening that franchise is from time to time. Id hate to just skate along, somewhat forgetting about them and thus justifying thier existence.

Archived