Colts concept

jkrdevil

i don't really know what to make of this.  i'm assuming the holes in the helmet stripe are nail holes like in the horseshoe, and the design makes me wanna say something.  it's on the tip of my tongue.  all i know is i probably would have added silver for this

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Busy. That's the word I'd use.

That stripe on the sleeves there needs to go. I like the use of the horseshoe, but that stripe, IMO, doesn't need to be there.

Like the helmet, but I'm not too keen on the center stripe. I don't think the holes are necessary.

Just my two cents - it's still a great design!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

They look a little too much like the Cowboys' double-star alternates, in terms of body color and sleeve color.

Maybe if they were done in a more royal blue like what Indy currently uses, I might like them a little bit more.

What. no "COLTS" nameplate under the neck?

I think the helmet's neat though.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

On the shoulder, the curviture of the colts logo and the closer-to-the-collar trim clashes with the straight line. Just plain old take it out. Then you have a pretty solid concept, which would look a lot less busy.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived