AFL Finals...

Alphabet Man

St Kilda v Sydney

Sept. 16 8pm @ MCG

WCE v Adelaide

Sept. 17 4pm @ Subiaco

Winners proceed to the Last Saturday In September for the Grand Final on Sept 24

I honestly believe St Kilda will win thorugh to the One Day In September, The Saints play a free flowing brand of football, the Swans play ugly or good (depends on what they feel like). The Saints have a stronger forward line than the swans, the Saints are the 3rd best defensive team in the league and we dont flood and we have hardly had out No.1 backline at all this year and last week v Adelaide, Max Hudghton, Matt Maguire, Luke Penny, Xavier Clarke, Brendon Goddard were out of our backline. Plus we also had Sammy Fisher playing 3 quarters with a stress fracture in his foot. The Swans have a good backline. The Swans like to run and stop start the game. The Saints will coem through pretty comfortably though, the Midfield being the difference.

In the other game, I hope like hell the Eagles win cos i hate the Crows, we can beat the Eagles but yeh the Crows are a bit harder to beat though.

The Eagles have a dud forward well that is what commentators say. There backline and midfield provide about 90% of there goals and the Eagles full forward is the shortest person in the league. The Crows have Rischuito who apparently is the best captain in the league but got suspended for a final....

Anyhow, Saints v Eagles in the Grand Final or Saints v Crows, Saints either way!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

how bout that...neither Grand Finalist will hail from Melbourne.

*pats aussie on head*

I don't think the Eagles have waht it takes, to be honest with ya. Looks like my Crows prediction is gonna be closer to coming true :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

how bout that...neither Grand Finalist will hail from Melbourne.

*pats aussie on head*

I don't think the Eagles have waht it takes, to be honest with ya. Looks like my Crows prediction is gonna be closer to coming true :D

I hate to burst your bubble, but....

West Coast Eagles 14. 9. (93) def. Adelaide 11. 11. (77)

I saw, I came, I left.

yeah, I just noticed that. which is why I don't make predictions for single games that much, the team I tip ends up losing. :hockeysmiley:

last time I remember getting it right, I was posting at the first board I'd registered at, the gone but not forgotten NCAAStrategies.com. I predicted that Ohio State would beat Wisconsin in a close one...while our resident OSU fanatic thought the Buckeyes would fall to the Badgers. Being a Wisconsin fan, I didn't wanna be right cus it felt so wrong; lo and behold, the one time I'm right :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived