Tootin someone else's horn

Discrim

all i gotta say is most of this dude's designs are hot, imo.  i know of these designs from another board, and have been watching this dude for several months.  anyways take a look, click on the logos and see what you think.  i gotta let this boy know of us :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This is the link you gotta hit.

Otherwise you just get the main frame without any links to his stuff. And yeah, he's got some pretty slick add-ons. That Washington Caps logo is intriguing.

He's with Geocities, and I hadn't even clicked through half his stuff when it started giving me "exceded bandwidth allowance". Is there daily allowance that small? His images are jpg with an avg size of about 80-90 KB.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

it doesn't take much to send geocities over the end.  But it's more of an hourly thing.  The site will be back up probably no later than 6:30 eastern.  Can't wait to look through this guy's stuff.  What's his name on the other board?

Most alot you could say are TACT.

I dunno if this is just an isolated typo or an error that has entered the fabric of our society, but the proper acronym is TATC (for Turn Ahead The Clock). Not meaning to pick on you jkrdevil or anything, but this isn't the first time I've seen it and it's one of those things that bugs me.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I downloaded the three red-black-silver Sabres unis, then the site went down.  He REALLY needs to upgrade.  From what I saw, I was impressed, but a few things caught my eye.

1.  He used Celcius' Sabres logo which I loathe.  Also, on the home and roads, there are two shoulders logos.  the Buffalo head on the right, the sword-B on left.  Stick to one.

2.  I don't think the designs on the sleeves wrap around.  So, the back of the sleeve is bare.  No good.

3.  the socks don't match the jersey striping at all.

4. I wish be would include a rendition of his designs on RC's template, because I find it easier to look at and understand than the EA NHL Series Template.

2. I don't think the designs on the sleeves wrap around. So, the back of the sleeve is bare. No good.

The sleeve striping wraps around the back. The way the EA templates work is that the top of the picture is the back, and the bottom is the front. So imagine a line halfway up the image, and "fold" along there. You can see the wrap-around logo in the "in-game" screenshot in the .zip files.

The rest of your post is more aesthetic.

--Eriq.

Archived