NBA Live 2006

Delux247

I got it for Xbox, no new unis by default on it. I'm sure they'll announce codes to unlock anything new. But what really pisses me off is that they have the old Jazz logo as all Utah backgrounds. BTW, does anyone know the codes to unlock any of the jerseys?

ujsignature.png

you can't buy any old jerseys in the nba store, so they BETTER have some codes for some. the pacers unis default actually say "2004-05" under them, which leads me to believe you can unlock them...which is stupid. why can't they have the new uniforms like they do every other year. i am very disappointed.

I've been lurking for months, but it took the mention of NBA Live 2006 to warrant my first post.

I don't know how the X-Box works. Can you fast forward the date to the start of the season? Maybe they're unlocked then.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't see how it would have a code because those codes are on the net usually the day the games come out. Maybe it's on the system clock?!?!! Maybe they're that dumb enough to know that when the pacers unveil them, they will be available on that day...you know, like Tiger Woods when you could only play certain events on certain days. :D

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived