Boston University

slapshot

I just noticed this new version of Boston University's athletics logo:

bostonu.jpg

Here is the new version of the Terrier (left) next to the previous version (right)

terriers.gif

The differences are:

1. No more "Boston University?" in a red circle around the terrier's head.

2. Font changed from Times to Yearbook.

3. Dog's head made solid black, was a dark gray

4. Eyes made dark gray, were brown.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Waste of time and money. They shoulda spent whatever money that paid someone to update that on scholarships. This is so stupid. It's only something people on message boards like this will give a crap about. Yay college for wasting money!

This is so stupid. It's only something people on message boards like this will give a crap about.

...and students. And fans. And staff. And anyone else that will go out and buy a $60 hooded sweatshirt just because the logo is new. Come on dude. Wake up.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

Waste of time and money. They shoulda spent whatever money that paid someone to update that on scholarships. This is so stupid. It's only something people on message boards like this will give a crap about. Yay college for wasting money!

Is it just me, or has there been a rash of people lately who completely miss the point of this board? :D

Is it just me, or has there been a rash of people lately who completely miss the point of this board? :D

Nope, you're not going crazy.

If you want to talk about scholarships and money going towards them, either go away or go to The Lounge. Thats the area for talk about anything.

I like the update. Its not a major one, but it changes my perception of the logo, in my opinion. Just a slight color change makes it a little more agressive looking to me.

This is so stupid. It's only something people on message boards like this will give a crap about.

...and students. And fans. And staff. And anyone else that will go out and buy a $60 hooded sweatshirt just because the logo is new. Come on dude. Wake up.

Nope. I'm BU '03, and clearly a big logo fan because I'm on this board, and I still never would have noticed the changes, ever.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Archived