National Rugby League (Australia) Redesign Project

Gazzzaf

Those Parra jerseys would rock without the gradients on the main part of the jersey. Nice way to use the 70s style striping pattern in a modern way.

The Panthers jerseys are a bit over the top with the sublimated panther head and honeycomb pattern (ala Wests Tigers?) but the striping pattern was great.

If you're going to make such small changes to the classic Red V Dragons jersey its best left unchanged, with a more radical alternate imo.

Don't like the two-tone green on the Raiders jerseys.

I'm so-so on the rest, but they're mostly well executed all the same.

liverpool-1.png

that red Dragons jersey reminds me of the Niners' old homes...only with ads all over the place. I do like the third of that set though

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 2 weeks later...

Newcastle Knights, I reckon that they should probably stay away from anything fancy, unless of course it looks great.

EDIT: Added their original 'Henny Penny' design as an alternate

06knights1.gif

06knights2.gif

06knights3.gif

sig.png

I think Newcastle need to go back to a more balanced use of blue and red rather than a blue jersey with red trim like they used this season. I thought the red/blue striped jersey (ala Barca soccer shirts) was a classic and they should have kept it. Even the curvy striped version they used after that was good.

liverpool-1.png

Archived