Why Do My Panthers Suck!?

rmackman

• 2 weeks later...

Well now the Cats are really pissing me off. If I remember right, last night's loss to the Rangers is the third time in 5 games that they've given up a lead and fallen into overtime with less than a minute remaining in regulation. In the previous two , overtime losses to the Flyers and Canadiens, the tying goal came when the puck deflected off defenseman Mike Van Ryn. Wednesday, Moore's shot with a man advantage hit defenseman Jay Bouwmeester and went over Roberto Luongo's leg pad. In those games they've then lost in OT & this time they lost in the shootout. WHAT THE FLUFF IS WRONG WITH THEM!?!?! THEY PLAY LIKE THEIR HEADS ARE UP THEIR ARSES!!!! :cursing:

20408896.jpg

20409165.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

AGAIN! WHAT THE...!!!??? 1-0! Now I'm freakin' pissed. Only six teams in the NHL have given up less goals than the Panthers, yet the Panthers have lost 7 games in a row. You know why? Because they're the second lowest scoring team in the NHL!!! If I were Roberto Luongo I'd be furious that they keep losing one-goal-games. Idiot Mike Keenan passed up on signing scorers because he wanted veterans to help the young guys become scorers. Well doesn't he wish he had the freakin' scorers now?!? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

It wasn't the fact that Florida brought in Roberts and Niewy, but the reason they got them. they were willing to over pay for them. If they could only give them $1million and the Leafs could only give them $1 do you think they'ed be on the Panthers? no! but because Florida was willing to give them $2.5million and 2 year deals that's why they got them.

untitled-6.jpg

nobody has it worse right now than the St. Louis Blues....franchise record TEN game losing streak, could easily be 11 after tonite's game in nashville. we are 2-11-3 with 7 points. at least the panthers have double digit points and a goalie. we're so bad right now, we just waived our back up goalie, and brought up a kid by the name of curtis sanford and he is now starting. actually, i dont know what exactly that was supposed to mean but anyway.... oh look, a break away goal, 2-1 nashville. see, i know what you panther fans are going through except it's about 5 times as worse. it's a long season, and clearly the panthers will compete for a spot in the playoffs, meanwhile the blues are competing for the number 1 pick in the draft. go isles...

quinn_samardzija_sig.jpg

And so this horse crap continues. They find the weirdest ways to lose!!!

spacer.png

again, and again, and again, and again, and again....AAAAAAAAH! HOLY CRAP! If the Panthers lose another game with only seconds left I'm jumping off the Bank Atlantic Center! Seriously. At least lose with a lot of time left. Why do they always lose with 3 seconds left? THIS IS SO STUPID!!!!!

spacer.png

again, and again, and again, and again, and again....AAAAAAAAH! HOLY CRAP! If the Panthers lose another game with only seconds left I'm jumping off the Bank Atlantic Center! Seriously. At least lose with a lot of time left. Why do they always lose with 3 seconds left? THIS IS SO STUPID!!!!!

Tell that to Montreal, who dominated the first two periods only to play like p!op in the last period to see the Panthers come back...

The way the Panthers are playing right now, they don't deserve to win.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montrรฉal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• 3 weeks later...

OY FINALLY! They've won 2 in a row! You have no idea how even that little insignificant thing makes me feel so much better. I was at the game last night and man it was really physical. Great job by the Jokinen/Roberts/Horton line. Either way though, with about 4 minutes to play in regulation, the Cats only had 19 shots on goal. It worked tonight, but that won't get it done. Let's keep on improving. Go Panthers!

20795091.jpg

spacer.png

And we lost to Ottawa tonight, but I'm not that upset as I usually am because:

A - Ottawa is freakin' awesome

B -

Hockey1.jpg

spacer.png

Archived