My First Concept

hilltop61

I know there have been a lot of Brewers concepts here lately...but for my first concept I had to do my favorite team, of course.

I really like the uniforms they have now...so I just made a few subtle changes combining the old and the new. It's nothing revolutionary, but I ended up really liking them:

- Like it or not, the ball and glove logo will be back next year (as the team has said), so that has become the new hat logo but has evolved into the current color scheme.

- Changed the gold color in the uniform to a little more of a "barley brown," a nod to the team name, of course. Pretty subtle change though.

- Put Milwaukee on the road unis (Duh)

- With the Barley M gone from the hats...I added the Barley under the "Brewers" and "Milwaukee" across the chest, making sure to keep the brewer flavor in the unis.

- Changed the road sleeve patch from "Milwaukee" to "Brewers" (Since Milwaukee is now across the chest.

- Kept the Barly M over the state of Wisconsin on the BP caps...put the ball and glove logo on the BP jerseys.

- Made the gold/brown color the dominant color on the BP jersey.

- Added some gold/brown trim on the alternate jersey.

- Added stirrups...cause who doesn't love stirrups?

Tell me what you think please!

Brewers Concept

I have always loved the 'wheat stalk', especially under the "Brewers", it adds a nice touch. Not to flashy, sutble and clean. Great job!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice use of the wheat stalk, nice look.

Two things that stick out to me, it looks like the script Milwaukee needs to be rotated counterclock-wise to match the alignment of the script Brewers.

Not sure what to suggest, but I dont like that the ball and glove letters match the backgrounds. Coupled with outlines on the thinner side don't know how well this would read esp. on the darker blue at night.

I know some here dont care for the Brewers numbers, I kinda like 'em.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Archived