TEAM SWEDEN CONCEPT

Le Québécois

I agree with comments about the three crowns jerseys. Those should never be touched. They say Sweden more than anything else would.

In fact, organization that promotes ethnic projects in the Swedish-American community is called the Three Crowns Society.

Straight A Class GAY Material.

I'm sorry, I hate light yellow.

Yeah well, I'm not the one who designed their flag ahahahah

And it seems that Quincy and his swedish girfriend don't agree. I must say I say the same and everybody should. I wouln't design a USA hockey jersey using other colors that RWB...

Being canadian, I wouln't either want to see our Canadian National Team wearing other than red and white. (they added black a couple of years ago and sincerely, althought it looks better, traditionally speaking, I dont like it)

But nothing could be worst than that yellow jersey they worn in the last Winter Olympics......

Now, maybe this jersey will solve the situation, less gay material but still with the national colors...

Sweden-Home2.png

Sweden isn't allowed to have a white jersey in my opinion. In fact, they're not allowed to use white. Blue and yellow(bright yellow) ARE Sweden.

As for Finland, I'm not digging the yellow. It doesn't really fit. I'd try to stick with the blue, white and silver they have now.

I don't think it's a great idea to put a flag as the logo on a jersey (talking about the Finnish jersey)

The Sweden jersey, as many said, shouldn't be touched. CLASSIC

Although the darker yellow looked much better than that BRIGHT yellow.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't really like the finland jerseys -- i'd love to see a redesign with just blue and white, maybe the dark and light blue they've been using. no yellow -- it's too close to sweden for me (and being a finnish-american, we don't want to be associated with anything swedish ^_^ )

first post! hey.

Archived