TEAM SWEDEN CONCEPT

Le Québécois

Straight A Class GAY Material.

I'm sorry, I hate light yellow.

Make it gold.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

To me, it looks like a piece of feces with the country name across it. And I mean that in the best possible way. :D

But seriously, I like the country outline in the background in many cases, it's more unique than just say, the name and colors. However, Sweden's outline looks too phallic and/or gross to be used without causing the other team to giggle.

And I too like the 3 crown look as it's probably the most classic international jersey look.

Make it gold.

The team colors (and Sweden's) are yellow and navy. I don't think Sweden's up for him changing the country's colors so a hockey jersey looks better. I prefer the yellow anyway, eh.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Australia: Nice job actually. This is pretty cool.The kangaroo sybolizes the important part of Australia, its rare wildlife.

The NEW Sweden: Still the name is yellow.But, the gold is still mostly yellow. Since StPatty wants the yellow.Try flipping the colors and see if it works.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Yeah well, I'm not the one who designed their flag ahahahah

And it seems that Quincy and his swedish girfriend don't agree. I must say I say the same and everybody should. I wouln't design a USA hockey jersey using other colors that RWB...

Being canadian, I wouln't either want to see our Canadian National Team wearing other than red and white. (they added black a couple of years ago and sincerely, althought it looks better, traditionally speaking, I dont like it)

But nothing could be worst than that yellow jersey they worn in the last Winter Olympics......

Now, maybe this jersey will solve the situation, less gay material but still with the national colors...

Sweden-Home2.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I'M IN A SCANDINIVIAN MOOD...

(inspired by the Atlanta alt jersey)

Finland-Home1.png

SWEDEN: Ummm.... no, can't say I like it. Three Crowns trumps the map of Sweden. I don't necessarily think things are sacrosanct and unchangeable, but it'd take something way cooler than this to supplant the Three Crowns.

FINLAND: Too much gold. National colors should be used exclusively (and by that I don't mean flag colors; I mean traditional national colors - so Italy in blue, or the Netherlands in orange are more than OK). Too much gold, when they can get by on blue and white with a minimum of other colors. Scrap all that gold for white, and you may have something.

Ironically, "Ruotsalainen" is Finnish for "Swede". Interesting choice, le Q...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived