lilgump

hey everyone,

just thought i would introduce myself, first time poster, but ive lurked since about april of this year, i found this site looking for information on new logo changes before the nfl draft and i found the right spot. Since then I've pretty much addicted to uniforms because of you guys. I little info about myself, I used to create weekly logos for our high school TV show last year, might upload some later to show yall, I think the bengals and bills uniforms are horrendous, and I think that every adding black is a fad that should end, also those new futuristic nike jerseys are FRIGGEN CRAP! Anyways, nice to be part of the group!

lilgump

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

hey lilgump, :welcome:

I tell ya what, a couple teams did it right IMO (Knicks, Eagles), but most of the other teams that added black didn't need to (Mets, Lions, 2000 A's, Reds, Sabres), and I'm pissed off at VaTech, Florida, and Miami for basically being billboards for Nike's dumbass undershirts. That's basically what those "futuristic" jerseys are: covertly exposed advertising for those undershirts with the different color sleeve <_<

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

:welcome::flagusa:

Anxious to see your logos.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived