How do you make ?

jkrdevil

Man, I feel like the board police today... but I also feel that it's important that some of these things get said.

If you're going to make a signature image, please keep it a reasonable size. In many cases such as jkr's here, one solution would be to make it wider, have all the text on one line, and make the whole thing shorter. I know I have a sig image, but I think if you keep it under 75 pixels high, nobody's gonna complain. It's just that it's nicer to be able to read several posts without having to scroll too much, especially when a one line reply is accompanied by an image 150 pixels high or bigger.

Again, please don't take offense, it's just an observation from a fellow board member.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I just turn off Signatures in my viewing options, I can't see a single one and it makes thread viewing enjoyable, now this doesn't mean you can throw something uber-offensive in your sig... fellow mod-Frank da Tank can view your sigs  :cool:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I just turn off Signatures in my viewing options, I can't see a single one and it makes thread viewing enjoyable, now this doesn't mean you can throw something uber-offensive in your sig... fellow mod-Frank da Tank can view your sigs :cool:

Well how about putting a picture of a supermodel in a bikini as a signature? That would make thread viewing enjoyable!  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I just turn off Signatures in my viewing options, I can't see a single one and it makes thread viewing enjoyable, now this doesn't mean you can throw something uber-offensive in your sig... fellow mod-Frank da Tank can view your sigs :cool:

Well how about putting a picture of a supermodel in a bikini as a signature? That would make thread viewing enjoyable! :D

good idea, I think i will do something like that to make everyone's life better.  :cool:

Doh!

Archived