THE BUCKS!

Vertigo

3-0 :)

79 to go....

1. Calm down...

2. They are the BUCKS!

3. They play in the (L)Eastern Conference

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm at a crossroads being a Heat and Bucks fan. I'm pissed the Heat lost but I'm glad at the Bucks start. First of Eastern Conf. means nothing, they just beat the top Eastern team so that says a lot!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

see what happens when you get an Aussie on ya side....nah good on him, i thought Bogut would be a flop.....former Bulls & Mavs centre, Chris Anstey, playign with the Melbourne Tigers, was saying how tough it is in the NBA to not get ahead of yourself

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Leastern? The East is better than the West this year. Also, the only truly bad year the Bucks have had since the lockout was last season. Other than that, they've either made the playoffs or finished at five hundred. Including 2003, when they had pretty much the same roster as this year. The only reason I think they missed the playoffs last year was that they bought into their own hype, and they lost TJ Ford.

Leastern? The East is better than the West this year. Also, the only truly bad year the Bucks have had since the lockout was last season. Other than that, they've either made the playoffs or finished at five hundred. Including 2003, when they had pretty much the same roster as this year. The only reason I think they missed the playoffs last year was that they bought into their own hype, and they lost TJ Ford.

well, that and the collapse at teh end of the 01-02 season...one I've tried to blot out of my memory. Egos I shall not mention by name collided in the last month especially...textbook of how to blow a division title AND a playoff spot in the same month :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

More shocking to me: The NO/OKC Hornets are 2-1.

Fear.

Fine, well don't. But at least let me relish "that short time in November we were tied for first." If we're in last place again, it'll be because we didn't resign the immortal Dan Dickau.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived