Simple Saints concept

LEWJ

Only thing I don't like is the way the black side panel creeps up under the sleeves. And I would pick two colors of pants - three jerseys and three pair of pants is a little too much mixing and matching. Besides that, I like 'em.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think that the gold jersey should be the alternate and the black should be the primary. Gold just doesn't work on jerseys.

I meant for the black to be the home and the gold to be the alt. My Bad.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I have edited it, I tried to incorporate your suggestions.

Changes-

*Pants are interchangable-Black and Gold

*eliminated the gold stripe on the Black jersey, so the side would match

SaintsConcept.png

saintalt.png

(the one above is also edited)

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Better.

But getting rid of the gold stripe on the black jersey just makes the black stripe on the other jerseys stand out and look out of place that much more. Especially the parts on the undersides of the sleeves, which keep the sleeve striping from going all the way around.

Side panel striping is the worst lingering effect of the Denver Broncos' "Nikefied" uniforms. More uniforms in football look worse with them than without IMO, and this is an example of that. These would look cleaner and sharper without the black side panels. Football players get their uniforms so twisted and bunched from contact and motion that the stripes rarely line up properly from jersey to pants anyway, which makes the look awkward.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice job. I can't see the Saints ever wearing white pants though. I'd limit it to just gold and black pants.

The Saints did wear white pants for a time, including the infamous 1980 1-15 season.

I would eliminate the black stripe from the jerseys, plus add a white stripe to the pants. In short, I would have it like the 1967 Saints uniforms but put the numbers on the shoulders and the fleur-de-lis on the arm above the stripes.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived