Concept for Fantasy Team

LucaMaz3

That is great.

10/10

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I think the problem I have with your concept is that the logos or uniform don't have anything to do with plumbers. It could be the Pelham Panhandlers for all we know. Adding an alternate logo or something along those lines would be an improvment.

i have made a new design, taking in all what has been said, especially the monkey wrench. i underlined the words in that and on the new primary and secondary logo, i had it altered to look (sort of) like a crown on the P's/ in my original design, i was going to use a font that looks like pipes, but it was too complex.

NEW Pelham Plumbers Logos

NEW Pelham Plumbers home and away uniforms

NEW Pelham Plumbers alternate and BP uniforms

C&C welcome, as well as which concept was better, this one or the older one, without the circles at the end (it came out wrong on the image)

:D thanks

i'd get rid of the second P in the cap logo - one is enough, two just makes it seem busy. much better improvement.

Agreed. One P would make the hats and the overall look much better, imo. And the BP still looks off, I don't know why, though. I guess just because it's so bright, especially the hat. Good job, though, I like the rest.

teamsnew2.png

Archived