St-Louis Blues alternate concept

Le Québécois

Well, I don't like wordmars serving as the main logo on an NHL jersey, but this one doesn't look half bad at all. In fact, I kind of like it. The main ting I noticed is that the tiny Blues logo in the lower left doesn't need to be there. It actually detracts from the stripes/music note on the bottom. Using the Preds'(it looks like theirs at least) number font isn't really fitting for the Blues.

Using the Preds'(it looks like theirs at least) number font isn't really fitting for the Blues.

Well, I never thought of the Preds while making the number, I simply wanted to have the same style as the letters on BLUES in front.

as for the rest, thanx for your comments...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Sometimes, it's OK to be "boring". Some parts of this are not so bad, but overall it's too busy. All those stripes, set in motion on the ice, could induce seizures.

Also, the slant on the uniform numbers will make double-digit numbers impossible. It's a good idea - and I like the crest though I also don't like wordmarks as logos - but it needs a little tuning up.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's a pretty cool concept, the only think I would do is take the little Blues logo off the stripe. Its a cool idea that you used the blues logo as a stipe, just two in one, doesn't really work for me, a good concept though. The stripe on the pants doesn't really look to good. Too many stripes for me but with some work this could look pretty good.

Archived