Wearing Jerseys and Caps...

ColeJ

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although i love sports, and have plenty of jerseys and hats, i tend to stay away from wearing more than one piece at a time. youl never get laid wearing a full on green celtics track suit, and matching hat. girls just think your a looser and guys laugh behind your back.

Two teams, same league = bad, very bad. Fortunately I don't have that problem.

As for hat/jersey/pants combos I try to at least colour coordinate, so if I wear my Senators home jersey I'll either wear black jeans or khakis (khaki's close to gold in the logo) and my Senators cap. Phillies jersey is always with blue jeans/blue shorts.

When not wearing a sports jersey, I'll usually wear my Senators cap just because it's so damn comfy if the red and black clashes with something else I'm wearing. Heck, right now I'm chilling on the couch with my laptop and PJs on and I've got my Sens cap on.

m2720199_nike_practicecap_1018606SEN_largeImage.jpg

stoneraizersig.jpg

i always try and match as much as possible - oregon hat with oregon shirts - arsenal with arsenal. I dunno, something about wearing a redsox hat with an arsenal jersey just seems wrong to me. like one of the other guys said, I try to keep it neutral if i dont have a match - like a green hat with my celtic fc jersey. thats how i see it.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived