arizona cardinals to hockey x-over

IceCap

i know that there has been a lot of justified anti-cross over feelings going around, but i decided to post this anyway. i have no intention of doing the entire nfl, or any other teams for that matter, just the cards.

basically ramsfan started a thread where he converted the entire nfl to hockey. he opened it up to anyone else who wanted to contibute, and i added this concept. it didnt get any c&c, and the topic died. anyway i spent a lot of time planning this concept out and it took even longer to get it just the way i wanted it, so i thought it would be a shame if i never got some c&c.

enjoy.

cardscrossoverSocks.png

Well, I'm not a big fan of logos the same color as the Jersey... Otherwise... nice job...

Well, in his defense, there's not much he could've done. I mean, a cardinal is red, so he can't change the logo color. Also, a black jersey would cause a riot on these boards and would look horrible as well. Maybe add a thin white outline around the cardinal on the red jersey.

Well, I'm not a big fan of logos the same color as the Jersey... Otherwise... nice job...

Well, in his defense, there's not much he could've done. I mean, a cardinal is red, so he can't change the logo color. Also, a black jersey would cause a riot on these boards and would look horrible as well. Maybe add a thin white outline around the cardinal on the red jersey.

I agree about the same color logo on that color uni, but I think there's enough black outline on this one that it looks ok. A white outline may work, but I'm thinkgin it wouldn't look too great. Good job on these, Icecap.

teamsnew2.png

thanks for all the c&c. i know there is a problem with the logo on the red jersey not standing out. however i didnt have many choices. i couldnt make the jersey black because i wanted to stay true to the cards unis, and the cards dont have a black jersey. i was thinking about a white outline, but IMO that would make the jersey look to cluttered.

as for the logo being to big, yeah it is, but it's the smallest i could find.

thanks for c&c

Archived