Tennessee Titans Concept

Audiodrama

Some C&C...

- Great look overall and I really like it, but I'd tinker with it a bit.

1. Use more Oiler blue especially in the primary. Dual blue is only used by one other football team in North America - the CFL's Toronto Argonauts and it's a great look.

2. Red isn't being represented at all in the uniforms, maybe some red in the blue/white/blue striping?

3. What about rotating the T logo on the helmet, kindof like the old Scottish Claymores of NFL Europe?

-w160_img_claymores.jpg

stoneraizersig.jpg

1. Use more Oiler blue especially in the primary. Dual blue is only used by one other football team in North America - the CFL's Toronto Argonauts and it's a great look.

What about the Bills and Seahawks?

Whoops... probably should have meant navy and sky blue.

stoneraizersig.jpg

I like the design, logo, etc, however if we could have one fewer "darkening" in the NFL I would be happy. I would like to see this with a white shell, I would be happy with any of the past oilers helmet shell colors other than the dark one, however the logo and design is quality.

BroncosSig.jpg

I like that a lot. Seeing the Claymores reminded me of the first concept I ever tried (Furman, for the Division I-AA competition). I used the sword as both the helmet stripe (shades of the 1960s' Redskins) and extended it to form the entire pants stripe.

fproj11.jpg

My execution must have left something to be desired as it received no votes. (Of course, it may also have been the use of MS Paint, the scale of the logo, the rest of the helmet, my rush job leaving off most of the shoulder numbers, or the fact that the unis were otherwise plain.) Might it be something you'd want to play with in your concept?

tzch6.jpg

Might it be something you'd want to play with in your concept?

...nnnnnah I kinda like mine the way it is. To be honest, the way you used the sword looks pretty cheesy. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Oh, well, thanks.

<--- runs away and hides, realizing his only challenge win was a fluke

tzch6.jpg

Archived