REALLY Need Some Critique Here

Chief.

Who is that? That character guy looks so famimilar I dont know where he is from though.

He's a puppet named Walter. The ventriloquist is Jeff Dunham, who is brilliant. I used to want to be a ventriloquist, and I watched this guy with awe. He can keep talking through the puppet while drinking water, which is very hard to do.

And chief - any time. Hope it helped. We'll have to see if it'll get CC to put me on the ballot for the 2005 Creamies for Best Feedback.

*uncontrolled childish giggling*

Creamies. :lol: So funny, I hope to God someone wants to make this happen - a CCSLC year-end awards extravaganza.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

An easy fix you might want to try is to simply add another set of feathers like I did below.

head.png

You may still want to stretch the forehead head slightly, but by adding another set it looks like the the forehead is there just covered by the head dress.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

It looks much, much better. It has really come a long way! :grin:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived