USA Hockey Jersey includes National Anthem lyrics?

ebod39

Down here in Orlando, the Canadians Black fan jerseys with the gold outlines of all the patches are actually selling well, I still don't like the look of the Olympic jerseys.

What the hell, Canada, why can't black fans and white fans wear the same color jersey?

THAT'S RACIST © Kid on Wondershowzen

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Great, we've got bad jerseys and have now gone back 20 years in quality as well.

I think you're confusing sublimation with screen printing. Not that I'm happy about the sublimated numbers/names replacing the twill, but it's hardly a twenty-year backwards step.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Bang on Bods...I miss your lineart...We still do allot of work for your friends at

"Blue Ribbon"....The authentic jerseys are quite amazing...Way too expensive for

retail...Think Dri-fit..Lycra..and laminated mesh with a million gussets....Almost impossible to lab dip....Names and numbers one colour with some pretty cool fonts. The R&D that went into SWIFT is amazing...I'm guessing 75% of the IIHF federations will go with it..After what was supossed to be "secret" Whistler dry run..you can count on them getting it right...

Archived