Grading the NFL logos

winghaz

The panthers need to do something with the logo, its too big. Yes i know that the design is suppose to the general shape of both North and South Carolina but it just looks odd. i think i would like it ten times better if it was just the head minus the neck area.

I didn't realize that was the case at all. Given that, I think the Panthers logo is genius. I'm not a big fan of the whole teal/black thing, but I think the Panthers look, especially the black at home, is really clean and elegant. For 1995, it still looks pretty fresh and much better than some of the current "edgy" updates (Falcons, Broncos, Cardinals).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Baltimore: Ravens are black, not purple.

They do have a purple tint to them in certain light, but that only explains the alt logo in my sig, not the all-purple raven head on the helmet.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Cleveland Browns: F. What logo?

This logo? I mean, you're not solely going by helmet logos, correct?

CLE_382.gif

as sad as it may be, the browns dumped the <=B=> logo before the season. they now use the 3D helmet logo, the bulldog, and the old elf logo, all of which suck compared to the <=B=> logo.

The <=B=> logo was a great logo for the Browns. Why did they dump it? Was it designed by Butch Davis or something? Anyway it's a much nicer logo then the dawg head. I wouldn't have any problem if they put the <=B=> logo on the jersey sleves :shocked:, but never on the helmet :evil: .

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived