Tamba Bay Lightning Alt

steiny_ramone

TB's jerseys are too boring. Everything about it is just boring. So here's my take on a potential alternate. It's blue, for starters. TB needs to use blue more than they do in their current scheme. There are some zigzag tripes that are more eye catching than than their current stripes. I also used their alternate logo. C+C please

lightningalt.jpg

Great job, I really like this concept.

The lightning stripes immediately attracted my eye, and I like the way you used black (not too much, but enough). The alternate logo works perfectly for this jersey. Great job :notworthy:

AM.gif

Actually, pretty nice stuff!

I like the choice of blue over black, and the use of bolts. One thing I would do is make the bolts a little more jagged. With just one Z-turn in the white band, it looks less like a lightning bolt and more like an un even line. The sleeves look fine, but the waist bolts need at least one more Z-turn so it looks more like a lightning bolt.

Otherwise, good stuff!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Actually, pretty nice stuff!

I like the choice of blue over black, and the use of bolts. One thing I would do is make the bolts a little more jagged. With just one Z-turn in the white band, it looks less like a lightning bolt and more like an un even line. The sleeves look fine, but the waist bolts need at least one more Z-turn so it looks more like a lightning bolt.

Otherwise, good stuff!

Exactly what I was thinking. I really like the look of that alt logo on a blue uni. Making the lines a little more lightning-ish I think is needed, and imo something somewhere on the sleeves or shoulder, either numbers, or a logo, is needed, too. Good job.

teamsnew2.png

Excellent! Better than the originals.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived