UNC vs Illinois

Yankj1

I know that this has been brought up in another thread, but anyone who watched that game last night should know what I am talking about. They jerseys with that silver "thing" on them looks ridiculus. Especially for a team like UNC which has such a rich tradition, never really changing their unis, except for that one year a couple years back with only the UNC logo on it, but they quickley changed back. Don't the schools have any say in the designs, these were terrible, not to mention the fact that they all look exactly the same. I would think a school, especailly one like UNC would not allow these unis to be worn. Anyone else agree of disagree?

It was really depressing to see the jerseys raped. All the tradition just flushed down the toilet. Nike...please stop.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The same people who like the Cincinatti Bengals' new jerseys

Yeah, the UNC/Illiniois game was especially painfull to watch. Not only did Nike destroy a great look in Carolina's home jerseys, but they took an already poor jersey in Illinios's Blue and made it even worse.

With all of that said, Duke is STILL the worst of the bunch.

a_redick_372.jpg

Even JJ Redick is pissed that he has to wear this crap!

Archived