Back with Rams Concepts

oddball

Here are three Rams concepts combining the old design with the new colors. Included are current normal helmets, helmet with gold facemask, and a gold helmet version. If I ever learn how to post the image in my post (I tried it but it said something about a dynamic something or other), I'll do that! But otherwise here are the links!

http://photobucket.com/albums/d24/MJarvieJ...ams_Concept.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/d24/MJarvieJ...s_ConceptV2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/d24/MJarvieJ...t=Rams_Gold.jpg

Comments and critism are welcome. Next up San Francisco.

If I ever learn how to post the image in my post (I tried it but it said something about a dynamic something or other), I'll do that!

[ img ]concept address[ /img ] without the spaces inside the brackets...heck, Photobucket sets that up for you if you have that option on, so you can just copy it and paste here ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Love this look! I've been an Eagles fan forever, but the Rams always had my favorite uniforms growing up. The horns on the sleeves were great - an Eric Dickerson #29 was my 2nd jersey ever. I preferred the old colors - royal blue and athletic gold are shamefully underutilized, as has been discussed here ad nauseum. But these are nice. Keep the helmets blue.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Love this look!  I've been an Eagles fan forever, but the Rams always had my favorite uniforms growing up.  The horns on the sleeves were great - an Eric Dickerson #29 was my 2nd jersey ever.  I preferred the old colors - royal blue and athletic gold are shamefully underutilized, as has been discussed here ad nauseum.  But these are nice.  Keep the helmets blue.

As usual, I agree with VitaminD here. The old Rams jerseys were so unique and cool growing up. Maybe it was because I never got to see them much growing up in PA. They looked great and those slight mismatches of the blues added more uniqueness to them. The concept is well done and would better on a better template, but still a good job.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Unfortunately, I doubt the sleeve would be big enough to do the curl and number anymore. Might just look smooshed in there. Plus there's the damn Reebok logo to consider.

For colors, I like the blue/yellow, but was not sad to see the horns on the sleeves go. It was just too many. Good to see you try some stuff out, though.

Archived