Browns Concept

patsox

BrownsConcept.png

I wanted to stay with something simple, but at the same time more mordern. I added a little black to the side stripes (sorry don't kill me it's minor) and made the alternate logo the primary and added it to the sleeves and the helmet) I also made an orange alternate jersey. Hope you like (C&C appreciated).

Pretty Good. That logo is great on the sleeves and works ok on the helmet.

The dog should not be used officially, though. It's like Washington using a hog logo. Or the Red Wings using an octopus...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice job patsox#1,this is a great update to the Browns current set.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

great look, nice effort, but never in a million years would i like to see the browns in anything remotely modern. much better suited for another team. i would have loved to see the falcons in something like this, with the old logo....at least not such a butchered update...als, another rant for another thread. great job!!!

Well first of all it will take more than 1,000 for true Browns fans to ever agree to have anything on their helmet..simple rule to remember...BROWNS=NO HELMET logo. It has been suggested for many many years with many many different graphic ideas and they all have been rejected...I hope I die before they change that policy...I love thier hemets just the way they are...ok now for the unis themselves...nice design but once again NOT for the Browns...they have the best uniforms in the NFL currently for two major reasons...

1) the simplicity of the design (no frilly stripes or blotches of color that look like spilled paint...(take note Arizona, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Denver, Atlanta)

2) the colors just look so nice together...orange helmet, brown jersey, white pants...sweet!

Archived