Cleveland Crusaders

shadesofblack

Here's my take on a new version today maybe. the primar consists of 2 hockey sticks and 2 C's back to back (no blair witch jokes plz lol) to form a cross. The secondary consists of that cross with 2 C's in the corners for the initials of the team and 2 shields from the original Crusaders as a tribute. i kept the colors the same with the addition of grey. C&C plz! thanks ^_^

Cleveland Crusaders

(done in MS Paint...woot! for paint lol)

Interesting, I like 'em but the primary logo is a bit busy for me. Huge fan of the colors though.

I must agree with you on both counts.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The primary is a little shaky.

I see a stick-figure man, or I see a Tennessee "Power T" superimposed on hockey sticks. Either way, the cross effect is missing, or not evident enough. And the secondary is also dominated by the "T", and doesn't look much like a crest.

Sorry, just not feeling this. *shrugs*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Do you remember the original Cleveland Crusaders? I was a huge fan of theirs and I think their uniforms were amoung the best hockey uniforms I have ever seen! The purple, black and white they used were awesome! Thanks for bringing them back!

Archived