Team Canada

steiny_ramone

I, like many others are shocked that we are going to the olympics in those

butt-ugly embaressments. So I created a concept that uses similar stripes to the ones on their new jerseys, but extend all the way down the arm. Going with the theme of gold trim, there are some small gold stripes on the arms. You may also notice, these are not designed to be skin tight. C+C please.

Home

canadaconcept.png

Road

canadaconcept2.png

Alternate

canadaconcept3.png

I, like many others are shocked that we are going to the olympics in those

butt-ugly embaressments. So I created a concept that uses similar stripes to the ones on their new jerseys, but extend all the way down the arm. Going with the theme of gold trim, there are some small gold stripes on the arms. You may also notice, these are not designed to be skin tight. C+C please.

Home

canadaconcept.png

Road

canadaconcept2.png

Alternate

canadaconcept3.png

I'm not sold on those, I think they are more plain than the current Team USA ones, no offence. If you wanna spruce them up, put something on the shoulders, and do some striping at the bottom.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm not sold on those, I think they are more plain than the current Team USA ones, no offence. If you wanna spruce them up, put something on the shoulders, and do some striping at the bottom.

Hey, these are better than the crap they're really wearing. But I do agree they could use alittle something more.

Do the real ones also have yellow stripes? Has Canada ever used yellow in their unis before?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Do the real ones also have yellow stripes? Has Canada ever used yellow in their unis before?

other than their 1920 mustard yellow jersey, this is the first olympic jersey to include yellow (i think). but the yellow is only used as trim around the logos in the real thing.

It looks much better with the stripes on the bottom. And to answer the question about the yellow, they had jerseys with green and yellow in them. They were quite disgusting. I'm not sure what year it was, but I'll try to dig up a pic. AHA! I found one. It's pretty small, but here's one:

world_cup.jpg

These are probably more embarrassing than the Nike Swift versions.

The Nike jerseys aren't really that bad, if people could get over the fact that they are different from traditional hockey jerseys. The design is sharp and innovative. I admire your effort, but Canada's present jerseys are much better.

Juventus.png

I'm going to say nay on the gold trim, simply because your template makes the trim and black sorta merge into this Minnesota Wild Green there for a second.

If you can find a way that the trim won't make that illusion, I'll be sold on the trim idea.

I'm going to say nay on the gold trim, simply because your template makes the trim and black sorta merge into this Minnesota Wild Green there for a second.

If you can find a way that the trim won't make that illusion, I'll be sold on the trim idea.

are you sure it's not just your moniter? cuz the lines look pretty defined on my computer.

are you sure it's not just your moniter? cuz the lines look pretty defined on my computer.

Actually, it was the resolution. At 1280x1024 they blur to make that green. :)

These are probably more embarrassing than the Nike Swift versions.

The Nike jerseys aren't really that bad, if people could get over the fact that they are different from traditional hockey jerseys. The design is sharp and innovative. I admire your effort, but Canada's present jerseys are much better.

I bet Nike paid you to say that.

There's is nothing wrong with trying something that is not tranditional, it is wrong to do something that isn't tasteful.

And how are they innovative? As someone esle on a different thread said, Canada looks like characthers from Tron, and that came out over 20 years ago!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

i made 3 new, more traditional ones that are based on their old red and black alts. You will note the lack of gold on these ones. I also used the alt logo as the primary and used slightly different stripes on the black alt. C+C please

NEWCANADA1.png

NEWCANADA2.png

NEWCANADA3.png

Archived