ECHL All-Star Game jerseys

Geoff

2006AllStarJerseys.jpg

Jerseys Unveiled For 2006 All-Star Game

American Conference, National Conference Replicas Available

PRINCETON, N.J. ? The ECHL on Thursday unveiled the jerseys for the National Conference and the American Conference for the 2006 ECHL All-Star Game presented by Bud Light.

The Fresno Falcons are the host for the 2006 ECHL All-Star Skills Competition on Jan. 24 and the 2006 ECHL All-Star Game presented by Bud Light on Jan. 25. Both events will be at Save Mart Center and begin at 7 p.m. PT.

Designed and created by licensed ECHL jersey supplier SP Apparel, Inc., the jersey for the visiting American Conference has a navy blue body with light blue on the shoulders and waistband. The jersey has light blue stars trimmed in red, navy blue and white on each sleeve. The front of the jersey has ?American? in light blue letters trimmed in red and navy blue and ?ECHL? in white letters. The logo of the 2006 ECHL All-Star Game presented by Bud Light is on each shoulder.

Designed and created by licensed ECHL jersey supplier CCM Reebok, the jersey for the home National Conference has a white body with a navy blue waistband. The jersey has red, navy blue and light blue stripes on the sleeves. The front of the jersey has ?National? in white letters trimmed in red on a navy blue stripe and ?ECHL? in white letters on a red stripe. The logo of the 2006 ECHL All-Star Game presented by Bud Light is on each shoulder.

Both jerseys can be purchased online at ECHLShop.RiverCitySports.com and from the Fresno Falcons. ECHLShop.RiverCitySports.com is the Official Online Store of the ECHL and the e-commerce destination for officially-licensed ECHL merchandise and the hockey fan?s source for ECHL gear on the web.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I like both of these. The idea that both teams should wear the same design got tossed out and they did a good job with these. Maybe Reebok will remember that for the 2007 NHL All Star Game. The only bad part of these uni's is the ECHL below the American conference wordmark. But it's not bad enough to take

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That's a pretty cool idea. The league has two jersey suppliers, so let them design jerseys for the All-Star Game completely independent of each other. It's a refreshing departure from what is surely to come, when adidas/Reebok controls everything, and NFL, NHL, and NBA All-Star Games will all feature a similarly patterned uniform each February.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived