Colts Concept

rams_99

good idea for the jerseys...but I have a few buts. you have silver pants, but there's no silver in the helmet or jerseys so they look out of place. then, I'm not sure the number font works here...with a more modern jersey style, probably. lastly, the sleeve logo looks too big, while the TV numbers look too small.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hmmm... not sure here.

Part of the reason the Colts' uniforms are (IMO) the class of the NFL is their timelessness. Two colors, simple logo that's easy to identify, block numbers, striped socks, no tapering stripes or awkward blocks of color placed indiscriminately. These uniforms looked as good in 1966 as they do in 2006, and as good as they would look in 2046. Like the Yankees or Red Wings.

That said, you kept the uniform fairly sedate in some respects (numbers without outlines, helmet stripes without tapering, no adding black, teal or the "hot color" of the moment) but then made sweeping changes while staying within that conservative framework (Impact-style numbers, huge sleeve logo, changed helmet, silver pants, no UCLA-style around the shoulder striping). It comes off like you're caught between keeping the traditions and making radical changes here. I'd go one way or the other here, but you're going to have a tough time trying to accomplish both of your perceived goals.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Colts Jerseys=Classic,not to be changed prolly ever.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

good idea for the jerseys...but I have a few buts. you have silver pants, but there's no silver in the helmet or jerseys so they look out of place. then, I'm not sure the number font works here...with a more modern jersey style, probably. lastly, the sleeve logo looks too big, while the TV numbers look too small.

Doesn't that work for the NY Giants though? Grey pants but absent everywhere else on the uniform and helmet.

Archived